Monday, February 2, 2004

The toughest job

Today afternoon, I found out the toughest job. Its not programming in machine language nor remembering the source code of linux kernel. Its WASHING. Oh my! I have not been to home for more than two weeks and the dirty dresses piled up to a small mountain in the hostel. Determined to wash it myself to save some money from laundry wash, I took the clothes in a bucket and armed myself with bar soap. First it was easy. A T-shirt, my shorts, my.... shirt...... sports t-shirt............ and so on. Slowly it became tiring. I was sweating as if I am lifting a huge boulder above my head. Phew! what is this? I couldn't even wash few sets of dress. After hard work for about 45 minutes, the washing was over. I thought of my mom who washes my clothes at home. I am wondering who is strong, me or my mom? Whatever the answer may be, I have to practice washing clothes or else I will be in BIG trouble when I go to work in Bangalore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Practise washing injey else, for sure u ( WE )'ll be in big trouble after the marriage!!

A fully automated "sixth sense" washing machine Should Help us though!! wat say??