Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Shocking news

This is a shocking news. A real shock. Electric shock. I felt like holding a wire with current passing through it. I wonder how many record breaks I have made in college. And this one is the master record, no one can break it for some time. This record shows that we are computer geeks and spend most of the days and nights starring the computer screen. We are using computers to the maximum. Our computers are running all the time. So what is the proof? The record is the proof. So what is the record? THE ELECTRICITY BILL FOR OUR ROOM THIS MONTH IS Rs.874.50. Thats the highest electricity bill paid by any hostel mate in the history of MCET.

As I have finished writing this blog, I am switching off my system. Bye. See you when I switch on the system.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excellent forward
<$aravanesh>