Sunday, February 8, 2004

Founders day

Founders day in our college became a party for us last night. Cultural programmes started by 7 in the evening and we all got our seats in the front. As the show started everyone was danceing. Staff tried to control us, but it was useless. Nobody took care of them. Then they came mechanical staffs. Still no chance of silence. Even our CSE HOD came. He also have to return in vain. But as long as he stood near us everyone was calm showing our respect to him. But soon he turned to leave we are back in excitement again.

All these time, I was just watching. I was not in the mood of dancing. Watching the dance. With all my friends dancing and blocking my view, I went straight infront of the stage to wath the show. Something shocked me. All the girls of my class are also dancing. And to add to the surprise the secretary wife was the one motivating the girls to dance. When the final years were called to the stage to perform a dance all of us including me went to the stage. I was somehow determined of dancing now. But as the final years gathered at the stage the stage was completely packed that left us no place for dancing. We stood for a while and returned back. The girls were smart.(Atleast this time). They formed a circle on the stage and started dancing. It was good. And the fun continued for the next dances also. Seemed everyone was enjoying by dancing and i was enjoyng by watching them dance. Haa haha hahaa.

No comments: