Monday, April 21, 2008

A new beginning

I know you are sad
I see you are hurt
The pain in your eyes
while looking at the skies
Staring into the night
Hoping for the sight
The moon that amazed you
And the stars around too

They are gone for the day
What do you think I can say
Only memories you hold
lasting inside you untold
But dont you lose your heart
This is just a new start
Things have really changed
The golden rays rearranged

Shining the world so bright
Covered the grass with light
Now it is for you to choose
Not willing to lose
holding to the past
You know it cannot last
Or raise your head again
Something new begins to rain

Life goes on and on
End is nothing but begone
Death or fate it is
that brought you this
Sometimes we fight back
Sometimes we have to forget
Its better to move ahead
Listen to what I just said

Everything moves never still
how you live is your own will
Feel around you the breeze
Smell the scent in your breathe
Everything you are challenged
will one day be answered
Believe me. The world is yours!
Now rule it with your power.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very well Written Jey.. I like it :)