Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Still in office

Its 9.10PM now and I am stilll in office. Not feeling like going home. The day was tight as usual. Went for a training course for the whole day from 9 to 5. Then came to another office and was working for another hour. Talking with the PM. Nothing important. But the usual ones. some more tasks assigned for me. I am spending lot of time trying to find time to manage time. And now.... watching trailers in www.apple.com/trailers. Looks like lot of movies are on the way. And to my surprise, there is "TMNT" whats that??? Check out yourself if you dont know yet. And by the way, I have started downloading some movies too. Why am I saying these? Dont know. But I want to say something. Atleast to find a reason to stay in office. Why am I not going home? Dont know. But I have a valid reason. I am writing this blog.
One more news. I have started writing blog in our Company's Intranet too. Posted my first blog about the successful two revolutions around my career. I can see that I have learnt a lot. And still lot more to learn. The journey continues and life will be going through a lot of experiences as before. Expecting some, dreaming a lot, waiting to see what the future holds. Or should I say, how I will shape my future.

No comments: