Monday, June 30, 2008

This makes my day!

These are few that could make my day bright and overshadow the irksome and irritating chores that happen around me everyday. It is a response to the tag dropped by Ramesh in his blog which I can never spell correctly. Ramesh, good points on yours by the way. Though there might be more generic small events that can make my day, I couldn't include them because either I am refused of it or not in the vicinity in recent times.


  1. Sleeping as long as I want and waking up naturally without the nuisance of beeping alarms, speaking roomies, ringing cellphones, buzzing instant messengers or the direct sunrays.
  2. Mom made dosa with two chutneys for breakfast. (Something I couldn't get for a year now)
  3. 15 minutes hot shower with no thoughts of the busy and troublesome day in office ahead.
  4. More than 5 persons online in the messenger for me to wish "Good morning" and get a reply back too.
  5. Getting drenched in the rain.
  6. "Someone said that my post on XXXXXXXX is good!!!!"
  7. Finding out and laughing at the hours of pain, anger and confusion caused by a single quote or comma on my 300 lines code.
  8. A game of Foosball and smashing the opponents with direct *zap* shots from the Goalkeeper.
  9. The urge to cook that comes once in a blue moon and the output matching the recipe I tried and it IS yummy!
  10. 1-hr lunch break with discussion on time travel, butterfly effect, 10th dimensions and Satman's surrealistic theories with not even a single word in Hindi which would make me just "nod". [No hard feelings on my "Hindi-speaking" fellow colleagues. I know your day happens by the other way around]
  11. Find an unsuspecting victim online and tease him/her till they start swearing me. *Narayana* *Narayana*
  12. Come home and see dinner hot and ready to be served.
  13. A kiss from a sweet innocent kid.
  14. Help a stranger even with right directions and getting an honest appreciation with thanks.
  15. Watch an episode of Friends with Joey's "How you doing?", Phoebe's "Smelly cat", Geeky Ross, Sarcastic Chandler or goofy Rachel or even the all-perfect Monica and laugh out loud or sometimes smile with tears ready to drench the eyes.
  16. A phone call from my friends with no special news except "Was wondering what you are doing?"
  17. Pizza night!!!!! (Limited these days)
  18. Play deathmatch in Quake 3 Arena against human players in a LAN environment. Love to create havoc with Rocket Launcher and make headshots with the rail gun.
  19. Sit alone on a scenic place and listen to the breeze moving against the leaves with closed eyes.
  20. Someone says "You have reduced weight".

No comments: