Monday, January 7, 2008

who you calling geek?

People call me a geek! Though I like being called like that, I doubt if I am one especially after reading the below mail from a fellow gamer in InfyGamers club. I feel I am not even a dumb noob in this Geeky world.

There is a mouse pad that feels like satin, very soft on top
with firmrubber base at the bottom. It sells for Rs.20 to 25. Try it before you
decide for something more expensive.
It helps if you are a palm player , use 6+ sensitivity and have
a bighand/mouse. The cushion reduces friction due to weight and you needless
force to get the mouse moving from standstill.
Check in some ofthose cheap computer shops. This mouse pad wears
out in 3 to 6 monthsdepending on usage and where you live. You need to wash it
every monthto retain the cushion.

Ever looked at a mouse pad like that????? By the way, this is just a sample for the thousands of mindless techincal jargon chaos that happens in the daily mails of Infygamers, the unofficial club in Infosys with a liking to kill each other only in games.