Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Surprise!!!!!! - Ready, Camera, Action!

UPDATE: It turned out to be an Orange flavored cake with 12 birthday candles and a strange 'zero' shaped candle in the middle. Trust me. I tried to act surprised to my best. But most of the drama was avoided thanks to the long call we were having with offshore when Naren entered my room with a smile.
So after announcing a break from the call, I dried my throat completely trying to blow all the 12+1 candles in one go and the cake cutting ceremony went well with a butcher knife. The cake was good not only by taste but was also soft when applied on face and to my surprise (yes! It was a surprise), it was not sticky when Srikanth applied it over my head. With Vinayak's slow photography; Naren's diet cokes (that’s the booze); Anji's good heart with namesake birthday bumps and Srikanth's wicked mind to play football on my ....., the midnight surprise party was a successful one. Thanks guys for throwing a wonderful party that took me out by surprise! I never expected it from you! (Sarcasm intended)

Please find below few photos from the party!

Cutting the cake

The Surprise party gang (From left: Anji, me, Srikanth, Naren and Vinayak behind the camera)
Vinayak trying his best to make me fat


Birthday boy with cake on the face

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated wishes :)

~ Paval
rmbr me? the same neo :)

INJEY! said...

Holy smokes!!!!

Thanks for the wishes sir.

How did you find me? (If it is really you as you say. ha ha)
Good to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

Its the real Neo (though, u cal'd me smith!)

im following ur blogs from 'Aurora happenings' days, even before 'Neo-Smith' episode :)

pavals[at]gmail.com, ping me if u don't believe

Viji said...

Belated Wishes mate!!! :)
Can c u had a rocking B'day as ever.. njoy..