Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Apple and Orange - Words do slip sometimes


There are places where we say things without any thoughts. Deliberate or unintentional, Apple's words always ends in trouble with Orange.




Scene 1:
Apple just changed to the driver's seat which was occupied by Orange earlier and is adjusting the rear-view mirrors. Orange is sitting back in the rear seat of the car complaining about her back pain. Banana is seated in the passenger's seat in the front.
Orange: My back is paining a lot.
Banana: Were you carrying anything yesterday?
Apple finds that all the mirrors are in the wrong position.
Apple: (Completely unaware of the current conversation) MAN!!!
Orange: KABOOM! (hits Apple)
Apple: Adingada. Aana ethuku adikireenganu sollitu adeengada (Vadivelu style)

Scene 2:
Orange: Hey look! They are drawing Caricatures.
Apple: Forget it! How about taking a photo of you?
Orange: POW!

Scene 3:
Orange: (to a good looking stranger) If you dont mind, can you take a photo for me?
Stranger with a big smile takes the photo of Apple, Orange and Banana
Banana: In this huge crowd, how come girls always lend the camera only to "good-looking guys"
Orange: Why? If it were you, you would give it to some "cute-girl"
Apple: Why the hell would I do that? ( thinking "I would probably ask her to join me in the photo")
Orange: BANG! (thinking "I know what you are thinking")

Scene 4:
Apple: Did you notice that X is the only single girl in our group.
Orange: Hmmm.... (then thinks)..... you forgot about me.
Apple: *chuckles* yeah! I forgot you are a girl.
Orange: DOOM!

No comments: