Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Cubicle

I am very sceptical on writing about my work in my blogs. First of all, I will be commenting on current events and my colleagues might interpret the post in a different way. Secondly, it might be about my project and it could be against the disclosure agreement that I have signed. And most of important of all, my manager might be able to find about my hang-abouts and find out my tricks of avoiding work.

But against all the reasons, I am proceeding further on writing about my work and my workplace. Time will tell if this is "Daring or being Stupid"

So here we start with [+/-]the new section,


"The Cubicle"

2 comments:

Bhishma said...

Thala!! Evalo periya blog maintain pannareenga!!! Great sir! I have fallen drastically short in my blog... never able to update.. I think I will be inspired by you into action!!! Wish u great luck on blogosphere!!!

INJEY! said...

Great to see you here. Come back and tell us about aviation wonders of the world! I am eager to hear more.