Thursday, July 26, 2007

I ain't saying Goodbye!



No good byes to the guy who made me buy 4 pants when I went home.
None of the pants that I had before fitted me and I had to choose between wearing the one in which I came from US for 20 days or spend 2000 bucks on four new pants. All because of his nutty fatty cheesy food recipes.

No good bye to the guy who broke my mirror and splashed water on my face when I was drunk.
It was the scene in the stage drama that made me act for a Telugu audience without any dubbinng. Please note that it was a dumb play. Dumb means literal dumb.... no speech.

No good byes to the guy who is proud of singing infront of others and is naturally talented too.
His songs in Telugu association are so famous that the organiser introduced him as the guy who irritated her by asking to stage time hundred of times.

No Good byes to the guy who snores next to me all night while I was left awake with work(Warcraft).
It sometimes irritates to see a guy sleeping peacefully and I am very much tempted to call his mobile and ask if he is sleeping.

No Good byes to the guy who is funny to watch attending calls from operations in the night.
When the phone rings, he will move his hand around them trying to find which of his three mobiles is ringing. When he finds one, he will sit and say "hello... yeah.. I will look into it". Then he would lie down and sleep without even opening his eyes all these time. I wonder what he said he would look into.

No good byes to the guy who always has yahoo messenger popping out of his screen.
Sometimes I would think that his sytem is malfunctioning if yahoo messenger is not seen.

No good byes to the guy who spends most of the time talking in his phone.
Though its a usual act for people after they get you-know-what, he is strange to be in phone 24 hrs a day.

No good byes to the guy who took more than 500 photos with his Sony W810i phone, but less 100 photos with his Canon A710 IS camera.
He didnt even open the new camera case and was waiting for auspicious time to click the first photo.

No good byes to the guy, a huge fan of Pheobe Buffay and her smelly cat song.
After watching me laugh at my laptop screen(it was showing Friends), he must have thought that I should be taken to a psychiatriast. But he joined me in the laugh very soon and allowed other roommates to think the same for both of us.

No good byes to the guy who asked about his return date to India on the first week he landed in US.
The story is known to everyone, thanks to the module lead who couldnt suppress his shock and tells it to each and every person he sees.

No Good byes to the greatest fan of Manicka, my kid sister.
His small chats with her always made me wonder who the real kid is.

No good byes to the guy who wanted me to learn cooking but never let me learn.
Atleast that is what I claim as he intervenes to help whenever I try to prepare a new recipe. He would have got afraid that he will have to eat if I cook.

No good byes to the guy who started blogging after coming to US.
He even named it as "My American Dateless Diary". But most of his posts are American-less. Not to forget his style which contains atleast 200 words per post.

No good byes to the guy who is going to get married in few months.
I still cant believe when he says its an arranged but turned out to be love marriage.

No Good byes to the guy, who shared more than just the room.
The laughs we had, the thoughts we shared, the food he cooked, the RMs he skipped will never be forgotten.


I ain't saying Good bye. I am saying Good Luck.

2 comments:

Venkata Vishwanath Vanjari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Venkata Vishwanath Vanjari said...

http://v4vishwa.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-aint-saying-thanks.html

Refer to my blog - "I ain't saying Thanks!"