Tuesday, March 9, 2004

Neo is trapped

"Neo is trapped between the real world and the machine world". Its the effect of some mistake made by neo showing his power to the higher officials. As you may have already read the part 1 which is "My Name is Neo", I realised I am the one. But the one is in trouble and dont know what to do. I have told you that I passed through the login page in our college website with out any autentication. Neo should have kept silent about this. But Neo is always a trouble some. He did a stupid job which is the worst thing to think of. After successfully entering the page, I mailed (worst) to our head of department explaining completely about the work. I even told him where they have taken the code from. The greatest stupidity is mentioning my name in the mail.
On the next day, the HOD did a excellent job of taking a laser printout of my mail and sent it to the faculties who did that page. When I went near the computer lab, the Agents (faculties) got hold of me and started the enquiry. Neo is trapped. I was trying my best to cool them. But Smith (Paval Raj) was not ready to hear me completely. He made his statement that I should have told him personally and left without any other word. I then talked to the other agents for a while and somehow escaped.
Neo, you must be careful here afterwords.

"Where there is a beginning, there is an end!"

No comments: