Monday, February 26, 2007

READERS BEWARE! - Free thoughts ahead

When I started blogging, it appeared as a way of expressing free thoughts to the world without any boundaries or inhibitions from the persons around us. I used it to say whatever I wanted, whatever I feel and whatever I dreamt. It showed everything that I wish to tell others. But slowly, once my blog got recognized within the persons I know, I felt that I am losing the "Free thought". I became careful in choosing what I want to say. I couldnt comment on people who knows about my blog. I couldnt make them understand that whatever I write in my blog is my inner thoughts and need not be interpreted in the real world. I might be angry at a person and would vent out my frustration in the blog. But I would forget it immediately and will be friends again. But what if the other person do not understand this. Also if I had to raise opinions on someone, will that person take it in a positive way? I also had instances in which I had to edit posts on behalf of some of my readers. I couldnt post my inner feelings as I know there are some persons whom I dont want to know about it. I stopped blogging for sometime as I couldnt find any post suitable for my audience. And thats when I realised I have lost my reason for blogging. Its supposed to be my own free thought not a stage performance of the audience in my blog.
Then I decided that I will not consider anyone for writing anypost in my blog and it will be anything that I think, feel and dream. It wont be biased to any person who might read this. I am just going to speak my open mind here. And that is one of the main reasons I moved from my previous site to here.
(The other reason is that Blogspot offers more features than blogdrive)

But you might wonder why I am saying these now.
Its just to let you know that if by any chance, you happen to reach my blog, and if by any chance you know me personally, please remember that you are looking into my mind and whatever is there, need not be applicable with me in the real world. Leave my thoughts in the blog where they are and dont take it up in the real world. I wont be responsible if you take it personal.

With everything clear between us now, lets see whats in my mind more through this blog.

No comments: