Friday, January 26, 2007

Another blog!

I have been doing this for sometime. Instead of creating new posts in a single blog, I keep on creating new blogs. Dont think I am stupid not to know how to creat new posts. Its just that I have the urge of writing blogs on different categories, so trying to organise them efficiently. So much for my organization skills. Anyway, the problem with me is that though I create new blogs now and then, I rarely keep them active. Either I lose the interest in it very soon or I would jump to something better( thats what i usually call). So you can take this as one among that, though I swear that I want to make a difference here and will put my maximum effort in making this different from the rest. Though this may sound like the ones that I have told before, I assure you it is not.... Havent I said this too before.

Anyway, so what is this blog about. Nothing but the same. Just the happenings around me. Something like India Today, this is INJEY today. But I assure you, it wont be much(how much) about me, but about what I see everyday. So for today, I have seen the start of the blog. Lets see whats there for tomorrow's today tomorrow.

No comments: