Saturday, October 7, 2006

Let the guns talk












 

     I shouldn't be here. I made a promise and I am going to break it if I do what I am here to do. I promised her. I promised her no more killings. No more blood. No more death. I promised her that there will be peace. But the promise has to be broken. She is no more. It's all because of them. The talking wolves. Here I am waiting for these wolves to start what they do the best. Talk. Just talking. That's what they do. They keep on talking as if the world is under them and whatever they say will shape the world. Fools they are. At least for me. They are no match for my guns. I like the guns to do the talking. It is short but makes a clear impact to the listener. No questions will be asked. No doubts will be raised. Just a simple and powerful message. Do it or die. They will understand it soon. But I promised her that my guns will not be used at them. But she is not here. She can't be here. I think I am going to break the promise. I am going to kill them  








It is raining outside. I entered the den. The fortress built to enslave everyone; make everyone lose their life… of what is left in them. I wanted to make a difference. I wanted to make an end to this. I became one of them. I became the third eye watching the wolves; waiting for the right time to stab the back. I am the fox; the fox with the gun. I went straight to the room. The entire wolf pack was there. There was Merv, the pin who heads the wolf pack. My hands went to my pocket. I want to take it out and fire the bullets in his big ugly face. It might make his face look good. Then there was this deadly look Sliz. A devil under women's skin. I hate hurting women. But she is one exception that I like to make. She is more evil than anyone in this place. Once I give hers share of my bullets, I will personally check on her and give one more on her forehead to make sure, the brain has stopped working. I don't want to take any chance on her. Next to her is… oh no... not him; Vincento, the guy who I hate the most. I have some personal reasons for that. She likes him. She said she likes him. I wanted to kill him at the very moment. But she likes him and I can't hurt him. You know it's very tormenting when someone you like the most likes someone you hate the most. I am a tormented soul. But its vengeance now. I am going to send him to hell as well. It won't be an easy death for him. I assure you. It will be slow; he will feel his death; he will breathe for each second thinking that it could be his last one. He will wait for the death to come and take away the pain. Yes. I can imagine. He will die good. The room is surrounded by more of the wolves that deserve my bullets. I don't think I will come out alive. But it's worth the kill. It will be ME who breathes last in this room. I will see the soul leaving every body present in this room. Then I will let my little laugh and life what is left on me. My work will be done. I owe her. I will break the promise.


Let the talks end. Let the guns do the talking.

 

 


To be continued....

No comments: