Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Being WEIRD(different) - Tagged by Iris

What is so weird about me is weirder to think of. I used to think of my weirdness as being different from others who call themselves normal. So to say it right, I am just different (weird) rather than being normal.

Count 1: The most and widely known weird thing about me is the speed at which I speak. It crosses the speed of sound that my second word sometimes collide with the first word making it crash on the highway that makes the other person hear neither the first word nor the second word but a mix of it. Sometimes, it is bit fast, that they hear only the start and end of the sentence. So when I want to say, "Can we go for lunch and have chicken. I want to have something hot." It mostly ends up as "Can wgofar……lunc…. halfChickent. I wanhave somethot." in their ears.

Count 2: Me, Myself and Computer. This is what I am. My life is so connected with computers that I use it for everything from work, play, schedule or sleep. It's very weird for those normal people.

Count 3: My hair style. I don't know if I have a hair style. It never sticks. Everyday it looks different. So if someone wants to identify me, they might say "Are you talking about that guy with that …. What is the hair style of him?? what is that... you know… the guy with that hair… you know… kind a weird… that one"

Count 4: My handwriting. Most of my colleagues at work are unaware of this weirdness. But it's a famous fact in school and college. How can anyone write like that and understand it. That is what will run on any person's mind when they see my writing. Ok ok. You can call it scribbling or koli kindarthu(the way how a hen scratches the land to find its food). But I like to call it writing. Till now, I think only my mom can understand it. But she hasn't read anything that I wrote after college days. So no one in the world have the ability to read my writing. It's a kind of self invented calligraphy that I alone can use. It's a secret code.

Count 5: Many people think that I am an English movie buff which is actually true. But what people say I am weird is that my dislike to Tamil movies. Though its only half-true, I accept I am weird (different) on that. I watch only good Tamil movies. Very selected ones. Not for any special actor or actress. But just for the movie if it's claimed to be good by the crowd. Not so weird but different.

Count 6: I am not that weird to count more than 5……or… Am I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you dont mind and if you take it for fun,i would like to say,

your hair style can be compared with the "after storm coconut tree". Anyway i like it.