Saturday, May 27, 2006

I am tagged

Was tagged by Iris

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4?
Ans: ment system, he took a bold step. Instead (A small doubt: Should I consider the heading as another line?)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.& catch air?
Ans: Caught air. Whats next?

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Ans: Saw some news in the office canteen.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
Ans: 3:10 PM

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
Ans: 3:14 PM  (Not bad isn't it)

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Ans: The music from my computer has deafened my ears.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Ans: Today stepped outside from home to go to office.(I know its a weekend)

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Ans: Computer screen trying to solve the project issues.

9. What are you wearing?
Ans: Brown pants and a T-shirt.

10. When did you last laugh?

Ans: When cooking Dosai yesterday. Tried cooking after a long time and it was a great success. We were able to identify it as dosai.

11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Ans: A poster about our project. "An outstanding performance. The power of Information at your fingertips".

12. Seen anything weird lately?
Ans: Still thinking..... will answer if I remember any.

13. What do you think of this quiz?
Ans: Taking my time off from the project. Feeling relaxed.

14. What is the last film you saw?
Ans: "Hunted" starring Christopher Lambert. Wonderful film. Also "The Island". But didnt see it completely.

15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Ans: A very tough question indeed.

16. Tell me something about you that I don't know?
Ans: Something that Iris doesnt know about me????? Difficult to say. How about this. I lost the dairy that I showed you in bangalore.

17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Ans: I am already changing the world everyday.

18. Do u like to Dance?
Ans: I like to watch dance.

19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Ans: her name maybe


20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Ans: his name maybe

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Ans: I am living abroad. Of course, I will come back to India.

22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Ans: So early????

I would like to tag ( i dont suppose there is a limit to the number of tags?)
1.
TPK
2. Ramesh
3. Raja00cs
4. Priya
5. Vijith



I will tag more people through mails. ;)

No comments: