Monday, March 13, 2006

Aeon himself

Blogging is something that helps you express to a wider audience. Its a place where one can boldly raise views which they will hesitate to talk about in the real world.


Though I havent discussed much serious things, I have put on thoughts that I would find it difficult to discuss with the world directly. And I have pressed so many people to get into this virtual world and enjoy the wonderful journey. A few understood and boarded the ship, while many just waved good bye and left with a sigh.


Here is one person from the view who came aboard the ship and is ready to explore and stay connected in this virtual world.


I know he always acts superior than his age. But I never thought his words are aslo superior. Here is the time himself saying about his aeons.


Aeon - An immeasurably long period of time



No comments: