Monday, February 27, 2006

Reality is relativity

The world is not the same to everyone. Everything in the world is real to you only by the way you look at it. Even reality is considered with relativity. For someone, it exists. For others, it doesnt. Thats how the world works. Or atleast in my perspective.

This is something that can be applied for a lot of discussions. Right now, I am using this for one point. Existance of God. Am I talking too spiritual these days ;). Few days back, I had a discussion with a collegaue regarding religions. It started with Dan Brown novels and went towards Big bang(Angels and Demons), Bible(Da Vinci Code) and slowly towards Hinduism and even to Sai Baba. But nothing was about preachings of God. Its the perspective that we have towards God. I will save that talk for later use.

Now coming to the my point of view now, we see the world only through our own perspective. So if you believe that God had His work in the creation of universe, He had. If you disagree and take out God from the picture, there is no God. Its as simple as that. May be you can think, that I am just saying "Believe it or not. Its your choice". But I am not saying that. Choice is just made to avoid the confusion. Its just to make lives easier. Let me put it in another way. Just because we dont believe in something, doesnt mean it doesnt exist. May be we dont have much knowledge yet to understand them which helps us to believe them. Also, things dont just exist because we accept them blindly as we could not understand them.

So is there God? I cant say that. I am not enlightened to answer that question. But I like to think that God's creation of the universe can be accepted as a different perspective to the Scientific creation of the Universe. You call the big bang came with a sound which I think can be said as microwaves disrupting the matter and exploding the matter in the space. Vedas call the sound "Om". The sound that started the big bang. I have a lot to say that make me belive in what Vedas says. But I cant ignore Science too. I understand that what science calls by massive sound!! is called in some other way in religion. (I dont want to talk about Bible which says against Big Bang. To me, Bible is written by humans to group people towards God. It doesnt say the truth much).

So the point is you can see the world with or without God. Its all in your perspective. You can think that the earth revolves around the sun beacuse of some mathematical forumla that describes the momentum and velocity or you can think of the presence of God in it.

To make my statement more simple, think of Microsoft office. It can be thought as a software in Windows that helps you in your day to day activities. Or you can think it as ones and zeros written in a way that helps you store whatever you type in some other form of ones and zeros. Both refer to the same document and the application. But they have a different perspective. Think about it.

No comments: