Thursday, February 2, 2006

New world

After staying in BnB hotel for 2 months here and paying twice as much the normal rent for a room, I got accomodation in another place for 420 pounds per month. Though its still costly, its much cheaper than before. Also there is a micorwave oven and a small fridge in my room itself. And of course, we have a neat kitchen, washing machime and dryer. Only problem is that there is no TV.

So there is no way to watch Friends and Just Shoot Me in the mornings and CSI, Deal or No Deal in the evenings. Things are going to be boring more. But anyway, I think I can cook my own food. Which again means, I am going to do some serious experiments on my own. I better start with some bread toasts which I am good at. This is going to be fun too.

And another big difference is now the office is 2 miles away and I cannot walk all the way everyday. Have to get a bus daily. My calculations for Bus fare is getting to 35 pounds per month. I am spending more on bus by saving money on rent. Also, I will miss the daily walk which was the only exercise for me here. So I have to do something to compensate that. Lets see how this new world goes.

No comments: