Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hidden truths

There are lot of things hidden in the internet. But it can never be hidden forever. Or to correctly put it, things cannot be hidden in the internet. It will surely show up in one way or the other.

I was searching for this hidden object for sometime in the internet. I know its there in the internet. But where is it? I dont know. What is the name of it? I dont know. It was a search where the keywords doesnt point it out directly. Though, I didnt try searching for it much, I was just wondering for a long time what it is and where it is. I know what it might look like, but couldnt be sure of it. Was it a blind search. No. I know it exists there. Somewhere where my eyes couldnt find. But I kept watching the internet for someday it may appear.

And all of a sudden and in such an unexpected situation, it appeared. And it appeared almost to my imagination. But with better and bolder expressions. The power was also so huge that I didnt expect its power go such an extent that kept me wondering and look at it for a long time.

So what is it???????

Find it out.

But I must tell you this. "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But I was looking for 'beholder' rather than the beauty itself"

PS: Also remember this. PS stands for Postscript

No comments: