Thursday, March 11, 2004

A pleasant dinner with my friend

I was in a very busy schedult today with the project still incomplete, documentation still not verified, Infosys coupons not printed, Video for slam cd not taken and of course breakfast not eaten as usual, I had a pleasant surprise tonight. Also at the right time to take me off from this hectic schedule, my sweet friend messaged me that she is coming back to Pollachi with her friend. She have already mailed me about her friend. I was reading her long mail yesterday for more than half an hour. That was touching. I realised how deep she believe in our friendship. Now today, she has brought her friend too. After a brain storming discussion with our placement officer for about 3 hours, I was exhausted. Luckily at the exact moment, there was my friend calling from her cell phone. They are coming to college in few minutes and there they came very soon. We had a chat for a while and decided to have dinner at the hotel. We had a small but delicious dinner. I was relaxed. I was happy to be put off from that heavy work. Thanks to both of my friends for helping this poor chap relax for a while.

No comments: