Sunday, December 28, 2003

Life is full of surprises

Happy moments mostly comes as a surprise. Thats true. You can never predict, when, surprises may come to you. It happened last week. We had an offcampus interview from Integra micro systems, Bangalore in Amrita college, Coimbatore. 80 students from our department and IT department were given the opportunity to attend the recruitment process. Got the details only at the last moment, we ignored it a bit and went there as if it was a tour. We sang songs and danced in the bus.
There there came the surprises..... In the aptitude test, I am one of the 13 selected fot the technical test.
Again a surprise....... Me and 2 of my friends cleared the technical test and have to go for the final interview.The interview was on the next day. I didn't prepare anything for the interview. Someone told me that it will be more technical than HR. Anyway, I was not ready to preapre for it. So the interview went on.
A surprise again................ When everyone was interviewed for more than half an hour, I was interviewed only for 20 minutes. And there was nothing technical.
The HR manager told us that the results will be announced on monday through email. Days went and only on friday, I got the real surprise............ I got selected. I am placed. The offer letter will be reaching my mailbox anytime soon.

"Life is full of surprises. You loose them when you try to find one. Be where you are and they will come after you as a surprise."
heeeee.... How is my quote??????

No comments: