Monday, June 16, 2008

Vroooooooom on Friday the 13th

This is the latest update on the Go-karting races, I talked about in my previous post. Lot of happenings on this eventful Friday the 13th.

  • The record was broken again as I vrooomed at a surprising 33.173 seconds beating my previous best of 33.548s.
  • And once again I maintained in the Top 10 of the day list (actually 10th).
  • Placed an average of 34.3s beating Sachin, the master of karts by more than a second.
  • Yet lost 10 bucks in bet against Sachin on finding who gets the faster time in each lap. Damn! I should have placed bet on average time.

3 comments:

Sachin Ranjit said...

You wnt be given another chance dude [;)]

INJEY! said...

another chance for what? To lose 10 bucks? I decided to bet when I am ready and after my analysts deduct which one to bet on. :D

Sachin Ranjit said...

choice is urs.. take any kind of a bet.. I am game!!!