Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Long-tailed Vinay says Cheeze!

Here for your eyes is "Long-tailed Vinay" who readily posed infront of my Nikon D40 camera while sitting (or standing) on the ceiling of our kitchen. When my 200mm lens could not get a close-up shot, he/she/it was kind enough to move under the kitchen shelf bringing him/her/it-self closer to my camera letting me shoot at various angles.

If you are wondering about the name, it was named after my flatmate Vinayak who first discovered the insect in our kitchen. Also, as the name explains itself, it had a very long tail atleast twice the side of its abdomen. (Please don't ask whether insects will have tail.)


Also, this is one of my worthy-to-mention snap that I am able to create after days of fruitless experiments on telephoto, potrait and finally macro photography. If you do not find this good enough, and think you can easily take a better photo, please keep it in your computer and dont you dare show it to me. Just kidding. Seriously, please do share your inputs and corrections on improving my skills.

1 comment:

Shanks_P said...

side effects of digital photography :D
ppl starts clicking anything ....
just kidding by the way, u god a great photo shoot model ;)