Friday, June 27, 2008

Few indicators I am turning Evil

I am getting a feeling these days that I am turning more towards evil and sometimes I feel happy rather than worried about it. Here are few indicators I noticed on myself. Try to point it out if you know more. I promise that you will not be hurt by any cruel means.





  1. I have developed a liking towards movies with serial killers or Psychotic villians. My favorite characters include the villains or anit-heros in the movies like "Phone Booth", "Seven", "Saw I", "Identity", "No country for Old men" and the recent Thumbprint killer "Mr.Brooks".
    I also have a special liking to Gotham City's crazy villain "The Joker".
  2. I also liked the movies even when the hero dies at the end. "The Departed", "Pattiyal"(Tamil), "The Matrix Revolutions", "I am Legend" etc . Though one movie I hated because of this same fact was "Scarface".
  3. I enjoyed watching Mr.Ribbon getting tortured (verbally) by Mr.Biscuit. See post for details.
  4. Long-tailed Vinay is no more. He could probably been the last of his/her/it's species. I killed it by smashing it hard with the spam newsletters we get everyday and also took a photo before the final swing.
    My flatmates remarked whether I photograph my victims before killing them.
  5. On reading one of my short stories "The Second Chance", a reader commented if I am a Psychotic in nature.
  6. Important reason I like Quake 3 Arena better than Unreal tournament is the higher level of gore you can see when you kill the opponents in Q3A.
  7. I am also a fan of violent-immoral-antisocial Grand Theft Auto game series even though I agree it should be rated as 15+)
  8. I have little regret in writing this post about exposing my affection towards evil.

1 comment:

Shanks_P said...

so someone is turning evil here :)
Some suggestions from an old devil

Try movies hostel 1 & 2
play the game cat-hit which makes you smash cats in to a hole
cook more and make your roomier eat them and keep asking 'how is it until they say " it is good! "