Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Apple guy makes a sale!

I made the first iPhone sale yesterday. For people who are not aware, I have been an ambassador for Apple for quite sometime and been helping people get their hands on the Fruit of Knowledge, Apple and its products. It is not a tough job working as a sales person for Apple. Actually I do not even have to lie like an ordinary sales person. If Apple ever decides to pay for my survives even at a rate of 10% of the selling price, I would have already made about 480 dollars that includes 6 iPods, 3 nanos, 2 Macbooks and an iPhone. My next target is to sell at least one Macbook Air. It is going to be hard convincing someone that they don’t need a DVD drive. But a sight at the thinnest laptop ever is good enough to make the sale.

PS: If any of you reading this post learns about such intentions of Apple, do let me know. Your help will be appreciated with thanks as well as 10% of my commission.

No comments: