Sunday, December 9, 2007

Searching for the companion - True but not true

It was foolish of me to let her go even after realising how much I loved her. But I had my time and I lost it due to my usual undecisiveness. A little doubt of fear of the unknown and felt that life could be better for her without me made me decide the other way. After all, she did have a better life soon after I walked away. Her name was Sebrina.



The decision to have my own companion happened naturally without any intention. I think it was time that made the decision. But with Sebrina not in my life, I moved on searching for others. If you are one of those who still dont have any companion of your own, believe me; finding one is more difficult than living with one. With my surroundings liking towards the traditional prospects, I had to give in my thoughts for a compromise. Though one would argue that its a wrong decision, life doesnt have anything that is right. Its all about finding that is right for your life. So with little compromises, I looked at the offers I possibly would get. I sure well know know my limits. Even I have felt awe on many others including Brindha, Fathima and Poornima. But when it comes to considering something serious, you can never count on them. So I obviously dropped those cards.


So my search went on without any extreme hope beyond my reach. But very soon I felt my search for the companion who can match all my dreams seemed very remote. The first one I came across was Eliyana and I thought my search was over. But before I could gather the courage and make the first step, I saw her with someone else. I created a huge disappointment in my heart. Though disappointed, I learnt the lesson. "Every second you hesitate you are moving towards the edge." More and more crossed my life. Maya was someone I was getting interested after the very first talk. Though I liked her a bit, something was telling me it was a wrong decision and it became evident when I met her. I bid good bye to her due to various reasons.


The problem in life is that after you decide to move ahead but if things dont happen in your way and you are pulled back, you lose the interest and will take drastic steps. Either you would run away or you would lower your esteem not knowing the effects that you would face in the future. I went into the same state when I couldnt find anyone after a long search. Desperation was nearing me but not ready to run away, I was losing my self esteem. Just when my life was going down, I saw Chameli. I had a liking on her for sometime. But as fate would make its own rule, it was a let down. She had different level of interests that did not suit me. I could not compromise much for her. To say it simple, I was not happy to find that she was a bit show off and was not worthy of all her talks.


With nothing working my way, I made the drastic decision. Its now or never. One fine morning on a weekend, I just called Alisha and told that I want to meet. I am sure it would have confused her. Long back when I saw her, I knew she was someone. Someone who really will mean something for mel. So I did not think much and went to see her. To be honest, I moment I saw her, I realised that the day is looking bright. And somehow I felt its going to be that day. May be its just that I waited for the time to make it happen. With the day passing with lot of talks and laughs., we made the decision and planned for the official announcement on Monday. I will tell you once the registration is done. The Department of motor vehicles is not open on weekends.


Cast
In the order of appearance
Chyrsler Sebring LX as Sebrina
Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren as Brindha
Ferrari Modena as Mona
Porshe Boxster as Poornima
Mitsubishi Eclipse as Eliyana
Mazda 626 as Maya
Toyota Corolla as Chameli
Nissan Altima as Alisha


ROFL...... Applying Satman's car theory, (which is not suitable for explaning here due to my wide range of readers) I had to agree with his analogy between cars and girls. So as a figure of speech, I had made this post in girls' perspective though I am talking about cars. If you had not understood me even after seeing the picture of cars all along, try to read this post again and everything will make sense. There are few lines which would not make sense even after changing the perception. But it doesnt matter as for whom it would matter might not be reading this.

Trivia: Did you notice the difference between the name of cars and girls?
The family name comes before the first name for cars.
For example, Nissan Altima - name of a car and Alisha Nithin - name of a girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good write up...i almost thought those were girls u r referring to...

Shanks_P said...

Nice analogy ....

Gal to cars .... ther r a lot of similarities ....

# U aquire the latest model and repent that if i had waited! a better one would have arrived.

# Looking at the comfort we get one, get used to it and u realise u cannot live without one!

# The more luxury looks, the more it eats into ur pockets

# The latest one always run with latest accessories ;) so maitenance cost is goanna shoot ....

# Can be be useful for show off but at times, cannot park in lonely parking lotts...I mean u can never leave them alone and go... as ur heart will be with the them .... I mean the car ....

you know what i meant na ......