Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Oops! I did it again.

I am the creator of my own demise. I always bring troubles to myself with my slippery tongue and illogical brain. Starting from the letter I wrote to HOD about the college intranet to the frank (insensitive as told by my friends) opinion on religions, all the problems are created only by me. And this time, my credibility was put under test as I claimed the blame for rolling off Satman from our project. And trust me, I had no hands in that incident. Satman works(just for words) as a contractor in our team and had been with us for more than 10 months. So when time came for him to be released from the project, our PM talked to him and gave him "The Date". Though one might be happy to leave this project after 10 months of scratching the same desk, he have to plan for his India trip right away and it is worrying that Thanksgiving day is still a month away, so getting all gadgets and flying to India is not an cheap option here.

While we were brainstorming on these test cases(yeah yeah.. its called chatting), Pradeesh came up in AIM and was asking about "The Date" to Satman. With devil's mind at work, Satman replied that I betrayed about Satish to our PM and that gave him the boot. It was fun after that as he kept on complaining about me and my evil plans to replace Satish. By this time, Pradeesh was in big shock and couldn't believe that I would be such a sinister. I just prayed that he should not say that he expected it very much from me. So after convincing him that I indeed betrayed Satman, thanks to my few chat messages on how I planned all the way to be the spy for my PM.

After having fun for a while, we invited Pradeesh for a chat and laughed for we made him a fool. He too laughed away and left a note saying that others from the team were listening to that chat session and all concluded not to trust me! The problem with rumors is that you might cut the trunk, but the branches will still keep growing and spreads everywhere. Now that I have made Pradeesh that it was just a joke, but how am I going to stop this fast spreading hoax???

This is what we call
"என் தலையில நானே மண்ண வாரி போட்டுகிட்டேன்"

2 comments:

Satish Pasupathy said...

hehehehe....

i ll c if i can find u the chat log...

that should add some spice the post :)

INJEY! said...

I wanted to ask you that before itself. But you were not online at that time.