Tuesday, May 29, 2007

At world's end.... the party is over!

I am just back from the visit to Captain Jack Sparrow. And yeah! I saw Captain Barbarosa too.. and of course... Davy Jones on the way. Not to forget the coffee I had with Lord Cutler Beckett. Also there was this Will Turner trying to free his father. But he was sailing in the Flying dutchman. While returning I saw Elizabeth Swann with the Locker. I asked her what it is. She said that its her heart's heart. Couldnt understand what she meant. Even Tia Dalma didnt have any answer. One person I couldnt meet was Governer Swann. He was killed before I could reach England. Captain Sao Feng was kind enough to lend me a ship for the meeting of the nine pirate lords. Thats where I met the father of Captain Jack Sparrow. But he did not speak much. Just opened a huge book and read something to the crowd. Atlast King Miss Elizabeth Swann ordered all the pirates to go to war against the British. So they all went to war though only the Black Pearl and the Flying Dutchman were fighting in the whirlpool. All went fine and while returning back I saw Captain Jack Sparrow again in his small boat with the compass that pointed to his rum and then to a long journey ahead. I just dont want to see more of Jack Sparrow for sometime. Seeing too many of him and with all those weird creatures created by computer graphics makes me sea sick. But I assure you that it was a wonderful adventure being in the Carribean.

Summary: A good entertainer with too many casts put in. Lacks a good story line. But who cares. Be Jack Sparrow. He never cares. Or does he? No one to tell.

2 comments:

Shanks_P said...

I went to this movie with my friend .... He havn't seen the second part and was asking if each scene had some thing to do with the last part. I struggled to fill in many gaps where I did not figure out why things are like this .....
but never felt bored

INJEY! said...

True to the word. Good entertaining movie!