Friday, April 6, 2007

Struck my heart atlast

My heart rarely speaks out what it feels. However it was hurt, it would not let emotions take over the mind. Many times, people think that I am never serious or sometimes I never care. The truth is I dont feel the pain of my heart often. May be the sensors are weak that I dont understand the pain. I would let even the most sorrowful things pass by. I had been silent when I failed my dreams. I was able to laugh when someone broke my heart. I watched a movie when I know my life will be screwed. Its like acting the wrong way in the wrong time. But it never affected me. I was my usual self.

Thats why, when my heart finally spoke out, it hurts the most. There is a price for giving up something for one another. And its piercing my heart. I am feeling the pain atlast. Its painful not when you are not loved by someone you love. Its painful when someone doesnt trust you when you trust them than anyone else.

I had my lesson for the day. May be my heart will heal. Just not sure whats the medicine for healing. Is it time?

3 comments:

Shanks_P said...

hey Man,
It seems my comment is way late ....
But u r not alone and time heals everything.....Even the deepest scare in our heart will be removed on time.

Some times things won't happen as we expect and as we had been expecting ( dreaming) things for long time, we begin to belive and when it finally goes otherwise ....we can't help ....

learn from the mistakes, its a part of the package..... come out more stronger and love with passion .......

INJEY! said...

learn from the mistakes is what life is all about. I am learning.

Thanks for being there.

All Dimensions said...

Jey, I will be happy if this is just an imagination. Tough ur words are so serious, Let Ur engraved trade mark be there forever.