Thursday, March 15, 2007

Show and Tell - Blackberry

Fruit(Berry) that makes you work everywhere. I am not sure why they kept that name. But why not? When there is a computer named Apple why cant a internet communicator be called Blackberry. Atleast the color matches the name here. Blackberry had been one of my awed gadgets. And that was until I got one. After that its been a hook thats pulls me to work day and night. At the heart of it there is the email which keeps us connected to the outer world though restricted to the office world by our boss. Instead of thinking that a person with Blackberry CAN respond to emails anytime, they think that a person with Blackberry MUST respond all the time. The one that should help me in work is making me work. As its a business gadget, they havent given much thought of appeal. But they have done a good job in ergonomics. The keys though small are comfortable enough. Everyone will get used to it fast and the wheel on the side is easy to operate and is a very good idea.


I do like the Blackberry a lot and here are my reasons for that.


1. It is something that not everyone has. It makes people turn their head towards me.
2. I can browse the internet easily on the go. Damn! I cant play flash though :(
3. It has games too. Brick breaker is really addictive.
4. Gosh! I love to send short replies appearing as if I would lose million dollars if I delay any second.

No comments: