Saturday, January 10, 2004

Offer from Integra

The decision is not yet made. But now its time to make the decision. I have got the offer letter for appointment from Integra Micro Systems yesterday. Still dont know what to do. The main constraint is that only after 6 months of training and another 6 months on probation the job will be made permanent. And the salary increase will be made only at the end of first year. The two year bond still troubles my mind much. Our placement officer has told that I may not be allowed to attend on campus or off campus interviews arranged with the help of college. Though thats not much a problem, still there are hopes that Infosys and Hexaware will come for off campus interviews.I am worried that I haven't tried on these companies and confused whether its ok to settle in this company itself.
Life throws challenges daily. Everytime it gives a choice. Its up to you to choose one. Better make it soon and pray thats right......

No comments: