Monday, July 3, 2006

Habit I couldnt stop

Everyone will have some habit that they will want to stop, but they wont. Or they cant. Its something like what Agent Smith says. "Its inevitable". I do have many of them and I try to avoid it at all times. But it happens as if though it was meant to be.
This particular habit showed itself since two years back. Everytime I get affected by it, I would swear that I wont repeat it again. But it wouldnt stop. Even our dubukku, the infamous t-blogger(Tamil blogger) had shown signs of such bad habits. The effect on persons like him would be very high compared to guys like me. But the reason for not able to avoid this habit is a very vaild one but also an obvious one which I am using every time I get caught. I do what most humans do. Blame it on something else. See even now, I am trying to blame it as a human nature. I think this is the most important thing I need to control.
Leaving that, the main reason for this post is to break that habit. Atleast by typing this message, I am improving myself and making sure I dont fall into the same habit again.
Anyway, here I give the same reason for the same habit that has occured again.
I was very very busy with the work, that I couldnt get time to update the blog. Lot of things has happened and numerous posts has to be written that will give you few days time pass reading the stories and events happening here. But as I said before, I am very much busy and I will try my best to keep away from the habit of asking excuse for not updating the blog often.

No comments: