Monday, March 13, 2006

Life in a blurred vision

Every day, I wake up with the thought, why cant it just become the night again. Why not I can just skip the day time. I wished I can be a vampire who sleeps all day, nothing to care about even if he is killed. I just wish I dont have to face this world..... all at the same time. Many persons think that being in onsite is a luxury. And they are right. Its a luxury of adding more money to your pocket. But what they dont know is being away from all that you care. With everyday here, I get a lot more challenges or lot more difficulties that keeps me away from my personal work. I am pulled away from persons I care the most, the persons who care about me the most and those who are always with me especially at bad times. Here I am typing a blog not to connect to the outer world, but to my own friends whom I could have told all the same directly. Time was dragged away from me. I could hold on to a few time personally. And with the work growing more, the time I think about myself keeps on decreasing. I stopped thinking about my future life. All became a blur. In the blurred vision like a ice sheet deposited on the glass, i am able to wipe a part of it and see the world through it. And it was only the project. My personal life is still covered by ice. I can see some images or actually faces behind the ice covered glass. But I cant check them yet. There is still the project running on and I wont be able to keep the whole glass clean. Let me clean them slowly. I have taken the work now. Let the rest wait and we all pray that sun shines soon and everything will be fine.

No comments: