Monday, March 13, 2006

Even in your hardest moments

Sometimes, I feel so bad that I dont want to know anything at all. A blank mind with no thoughts, no feelings or no dreams. But that would mean I am nothing. But I am not nothing. There are lot around me and lot within me. I cant live without these. But I am not able to take these in my head too. The toughest times are here. And I regret every day that these are here because of only me. I am not able to face them too. Today, I was in such a state that I am just staring at the computer screen without thinking anything. My hands goes on doing something and it looks like a blog. With these hard moments, there was something that made me laugh. It was not a great joke or a interesting event. Its just the team meeting in our project. As usual, everyone from client side were there. Its the final team meeting as the project is nearing its end. So everyone went on to share their views in the two years they spent in this project. And there were only a few persons who went on with the business talks. The rest were the usual entertaining jesters trying to bring out the fun they had all this time. People went to comment on their abroad trips that ranged from Vietnam(someone lost their luggage and had to wear the company tshirt for work) to Sydney(good club dances). And the Manager had a twist in his speech with talking about the happenings in his personal life in the time he was in the project. He talked about his 30th anniversary, his daughter finishing her PHd and his son getting job in Accenture, the company he had hated for a long time. We learnt nothing from the meeting but it was all laughs and moving away from the hard thoughts in the mind. It was a ice breaker. The meeting ended with a champagne and cake. I took both and had the last.


Even in your hardest moments, the world has something to cheer you up. Just look for it and you can win the world.

No comments: