Thursday, February 16, 2006

What am I doing

With every attempt to make this blog active, but I am not able to update it often as I am getting more and more work these days. With a team member missing here, I am held responsible for his work too. So I had to read mails that are chinese to me and have to answer the questions that looks like trignometric equations. While I am running around with these things, I thought I should atleast update the blog with this. So here is the message. I am getting busy more and more. Hope everything will be fine very soon. So am I saying "I dont have time."?

I just thought of a line from Matrix Reloaded.

Merovingian: Of course, who has time? But the question is "If you cant take time, how can you have time?"

Please take time to have time. Cause and affect. ;)

No comments: