Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Best recipe

After my first lesson in cooking "How to make potato masala", I tried the next lesson. "How to cook rice". I know this might seem funny and simple, but I never thought it would be so simple. Seeing my daily lunch that had only chapathi and potato masala, one of my colleague gave me a good idea and thats the second lesson. To put the title precisely, it is "How to cook rice in microwave oven".


One cup rice + 2 cups water ---boiled at 650W for 12 mins-----> boiled rice


Thats the simple equation that covers the whole lesson. Wow! Thats easy.


But what about curry masala? I dont even know how to make sambhar.


Another simple idea.


Boiled rice + curd + pickle -> best food to have anytime.


Coooooooool. And it will always taste good as its only the rice you have cooked in it. So I tried it last weekend and it was great. Made rice in 12 mins and added with curd and pickle to get the best taste that my taste buds were longing for a long time. Now waiting for more recipes to master the art of cooking soon.

No comments: