Monday, May 16, 2005

Weekend in Hyderabad

Its the first weekend in Hyderabad. Staying in a completely different environment from my usual Bangalore, I felt wondering what I could do the two days without computer. Staying inside the room all the day is cruel for me. But walking in the hot sun is hell anyway. Surprisingly, the whole saturday went like a breeze with thinking about somthing lying in the hotel itself. And then came the sunday. Not ready to loose the whole day again, I set out to fight the heat with my sun glasses. I walked to my brother's home and succeeded in the fight against the sun. We had the strawberry sundae to cool us down against the day sun.
Happy lunch it was, we were chatting in the evening till it was time for my brother's friend to leave for chennai. So we set off to leave him in the bus stop and went for the ride towards the city. Atlast, I was back on my usual weekend, roaming without any specific destination. And here, we ended in PRASADS, the entertainment complex famous for the IMAX movie complex. Though we were not interested in watching movies that day, we just roamed around the shops and took snaps all over the place. We took photos infront of posters, shops and anywhere we think good. We even took photos eating snacks and we were having great time exploring the photography skills in us. Snaps went on and on with us saying cheese all the way till the camera said "No memory". We had to stop this time, as we have deleted most of the existing snaps that were already copied to the computer. Completed the day with snacks and snaps, we set back to home with the Pizza in one hand and Sprite on the other. Thats what I call a enjoying weekend.

Check the photos at http://photos.yahoo.com/injey

No comments: