Thursday, April 7, 2005

Coming soon

I know I know. Its been a long time, since I blogged. I am bit busy (what else can I say for excuse). Even now, I am not ready to write any blog. So I will just run the trailers and teasers of the blogs that will be featured soon.

  • Techies on the pitch - Cricket match played within our department. My first cricket game in the office.
  • It's the time for Bangles – Sangeetha Anni Valakaapu
  • Treat strikes back – The ball of treat has returned to my court.. not to eat but to pay… the story that made the manager a financier for his success in the examinations.
  • Men don't talk and Women can't stop – a day with college friends
  • The stars are brighter – Secret
  • Movie review: Black – The color of someone's life
  • Movie review: Aviator – If dreaming is your Passion and making it real is your life
  • Black – The color of my monitor
  • Flashback: The cup of joy – The Cricket cup I held high in my school
  • Bus bus KSRTC bus – Waiting for the bus to take me home

So keep clicking this blog and I will back soon.

No comments: